Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Little Bit of This & Little Bit of That

So today's post is going to be a little bit random, but random is fun!! Well at least I think so lol....Here we go! So today, on my lunch break I logged onto creativeLive and watched a couple inspiring videos that encouraged me to take some photos this afternoon. These videos all had one theme in common, KEEP PRACTICING. So that's what I decided to do! I went outside after I got home from work and the light was so fun to work with!! (Light is probably my BIGGEST inspiration!) I was able to just walk around the property and take shot of anything!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!! and FUN! Annnnnnnnnd.....most importantly it was good practice :) As some of you know I have recently moved, so now I can show off a little bit of what I get to see every day :) Enjoy friends!

Mama Lilo and Baby :)
Meet Mr. Teenie Weenie


This is Miss Booty-licious lol



Ring Shots!!!!



I thought this shot was neat because of the pops of color :)


ROPER BOYYYY!!!!


Rafter Bar B Ranch :)

I stumbled upon a rotten saddle and loved the light!!
So different :) && beautiful!!!!!


Even though this shot is out of focus, I really love it for some reason!!



I'm kinda really OBSESSED with this next one!!!!!!


More RING SHOTS!!! BOOO-YAAAHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment