Thursday, May 3, 2012

Roper

Extremely energetic, acrobatic, and athletic, Roper is going to be 11 months old in a few days!!! HOLY MACKEREL!!  I cannot believe how fast time has gone by since I got him back in September! I am so thankful that I found him on craigslist...NO SHAME!! And to think that I went to the breeder's house and wasn't going to get him. SO glad I did. He has changed my life. He is my very best friend. The one I tell all my secrets to and he listens when there is no one else around. Not to mention how smart this dog is!! Training him has been quite the experience, but worth every second. He knows how to sit, lay down, lay all the way down, hi-five & shake with BOTH paws, rollover, he doesn't run off (except once), and he has ALMOST mastered holding a treat on his nose until I say he can have it :) I love my partner in crime!!



My buddy :)


I found him napping here one afternoon!


Co-pilot!




Yah....his tongue is just toooo big for his mouth lol



Mr. Crooked Lips :)



 Love himmmm!!!!



 No Editing on this next one...the sky was RED!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment