Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dog Washing

Yesterday after work, it was soooo HOT!! Last weekend Roper and I went to a friends house in Oakdale and spent the afternoon lounging in the sun and catching up on the latest happenings. My friend is currently re-landscaping their backyard; getting the pool resurfaced, new concrete patio, new grass, new flowers, A GARDEN!! I'm jealous :) So Roper got to hangout with Missy and Zena; which was the highlight of his day let me tell ya! He was running around, chasing lizards with Zena, trying to wrestle with Missy, and frolicking through weeds and the arena! He was having a blast!! With all this running around and mischief making, he was red with the concrete stain...........so, since the sun was out and it was so nice yesterday, I gave Mr. Roper a bath :)  Much to my surprise, he stood there on the concrete slab as I washed the red away. After he was dried off we played for a while and he modeled a little bit :)

Each of these images are very different. I had fun playing with the light and whatnot :)




Handsome Boy :)



I caught this shot when we went and visited the kittens.




No comments:

Post a Comment