Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mother Lode Bridal Fair 2012 | Ironestone Vinyards


Gorgeous diamond rings, extravagant gowns, delicious treats, talented photographers and cinematographers, sweet beats coming from a few DJ’s, and a fashion show?! Yup! You guessed it!! BRIDAL FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! A few weekends ago, I had the opportunity to showcase some of my style and work in a booth at the Mother Lode Bridal Fair held at the Ironstone Vineyards in Murphys, California. Vendors were showing off venues, treats, gowns, jewelry, and their specialty services. Raffles were being held left and right, cakes being tested, and gowns being drooled over. For as much planning as I had for this bridal fair, it didn’t turn out quite like I had envisioned it. As time was dwindling away, the more I wanted to do that I didn’t have time for. All in all, it was such a great experience; I met so many talented people and got to see a lot of neat stuff!! I want to give a HUGE thank you to Diane Gray, Norm & Robyn Phillips, and the fab Bronté Phillips. I couldn’t have done it without you guys!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment