Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bronté & Lance | Everyday


I am so excited to share this session with you all!! Bronté Phillips has been a very close friend of mine since I started college. We had Ag Economics together at MJC and instantly became friends. We used to sit in class and laugh at this boy who sat in the front because we thought he was so awkward and quiet…seriously, he literally NEVER spoke!! As the next year went on, I got a call one day from Bronté who started to tell me that she and that weird boy from Ag Econ were going on a date!!! Now here they are, two years later (I can’t believe its already been that long!!) and so in love. So incredibly happy that these two people have found each other! I was bored one day at her house so I convinced them to let me shoot them!!! (With a camera of course!! :)  Enjoy!!





 I love how the leaves on the tree made a heart around them :)


 My fav!








And last but not least, I just HAD to throw this in with my assistant Mr. Roper :) (he loves his Auntie Bee!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment