Sunday, April 29, 2012

Brittany | Everyday

Happy, loud, fun, bubbly, sometimes obnoxious, but mostly in good fun. This describes my only sibling. She is eighteen months younger than me and we fight........ALL THE TIME. No matter where we are, who we are with, or the topic at hand, we are fighting.  But what a lot of people don't see is the time when we are nice to each other (which is rare, I might add). Ever since we were little we have heard stories of how one of us was mean to the other; once we were in our mom's friend Cari's car fastened into our car seats in the back. My mom and Cari were up front when they hear Brittany yelling "OWWWW! Sissy stop it!!!" over and over again. my mom continued to scold me to leave my sister alone. Then, Cari looked in the mirror and saw Brittany reach over and pinch my arm and yell "OWWWW! Sissy stop it!!!"........and it didn't stop there. Believe it or not, we do get along. Once I remember when we were staying up at our grandparents house over summer, we were outside riding quads and goofin' around. We were getting along GREAT! But when we realized we were getting along, we stopped. It's kind of a weird sisterly relationship, but bottom line is that she is my sister (the only one I'll ever have my whole ENTIRE life!) and I love her; even though we fight :) She had been bothering me about doing a shoot with her for MONTHS and I never really got around to it..so now, here it is, for YOU SISTER SUE. Next time we will go to the railroad tracks like you wanna do :)


 







No comments:

Post a Comment