Monday, March 19, 2012

Olivia & Matthew | Married

Welp, here it is! My first wedding! I am so excited to be finally sharing this wonderful learning experience and this joyful event where two people chose forever. When Olivia first approached me about shooting her wedding, I was shocked that I was even being asked to SHOOT wedding!! A REAL LIFE ‘I DO’ WEDDING!!!! I always thought something like this was just in my dreams……SERIOUSLY, I dream about shooting weddings ALL THE TIME lol! I excitedly accepted the offer and started gearing up for that day which was about nine months away! My second shooter, the one and only Miss Jillian Van Tassel, was set, equipment was ready, I had researched shots that I knew I just HAD to get, and I sent out an email to Katelyn of Katelyn James Photography asking for any tips that she might have for an aspiring wedding photographer shooting her first wedding in a few weeks. Such great advice from her btw!! Thanks Katelyn :)!! I was beside myself all summer and when that Saturday on September 17, 2011 came, I’m not gonna lie, I felt like I was in WAAAYYYY over my head. But once the girls started getting ready, I just got in the zone!! I was having so much fun capturing the smiles, laughs, & tears of probably one of the happiest days of Matt and Olivia’s lives! I am so blessed that I had the opportunity to shoot this Mountain Ranch Wedding. Enjoy!!























YEESSSSS!!!









































No comments:

Post a Comment